Friday, December 18, 2009

Say “Cheese”

Last week I went to a Christmas party and loved an appetizer that a friend made.   This week I had another party to go to, SO I called up my friend and got her recipe.

It is amazingly easy . . . .

IMG_2088

Here is how easy:

Cheese Spread

2 - 14oz containers of Cheese Spread (I used Port Wine. . next time I will try plain Cheddar)

1 - 8oz pkg of Cream Cheese (or more to taste)

Mix together well.  Line a small bowl with saran wrap and scoop the cheese in.  Dump out on your dish and remove the wrap. 

Add a topping of your choice.  I used almonds.  My friend used parsley.  Both were really good to me.

And of course you need crackers to dig in.

This was a nice alternative to all the SWEET treats being served this time of year :)

~~~~~~~~~

ALSO, Mike came home for a few days.  SO yesterday we had a good friend take some family pictures for us. 

You can have a sneak peek Here

We were careful NOT to say the word “cheese” because it makes pictures look like this:

 

 IMG_1303 IMG_1651IMG_1311

 

Thanks Mrs. E for enduring the cold with us and blessing our family with your gift of photography! 

Tina

4 comments:

Sherry said...

Just got caught up on your blog. So fun! Those family portraits are amazing! You are very blessed! Merry Christmas!

Mrs. E. said...

Thanks for the recipe, Tina. I wanted that one too!

Anonymous said...

Tina,

Your family pictures are amazing! You must be so pleased.

jenny white

Tina said...

So pleased :) Thanks for peaking