Monday, December 14, 2009

Not my idea of a good time. . .

But the kids LOVE it!!

This is the second year a friend lent us a snowmobile for the winter. The kids really enjoy taking rides as the snowmobile trails are about a hundred feet away.

Well, the trails aren’t groomed yet, so Dad made a “trail” in our back yard. He also rigged up a sled to be pulled behind so everyone can have a turn at once. Like I said. . NOT my idea of a good time.

Here they are. The fluffy falling snow makes it safe, or so Dad says!

IMG_2033

They were frozen when they got in!

IMG_2036

An extra blessing today was that a carpet cleaning friend stopped by randomly. He said he had just enough time to clean our carpets - something I have wanted to get done all Fall! So while the kids were “having fun”. . I got to put the house back together, which is my idea of a good time. :)

Tina

1 comment:

The Little Miss said...

looks like fun!
I’m new here to your blog and wanted to “pop” in to say hi! : )
If you would like come check out my blog and enter my current giveaway at littlemissheirlooms.blogspot.com
I hope you decided to follow me because I try to bring my readers a new and AMAZING giveaway every Monday!
Xo
Priscila