Monday, March 16, 2009

First Post

Here it is! My first post.

Since it is extremely late and I am new to all of this, it will be short and sweet.

I have loved stalking. . um. . I mean following so many blogs that I have always felt I would have nothing new to offer the blog world. Then a friend told me she started one. Her purpose was to share with family and friends AND to have a paperless record of her family's memories. Well, I have family, friends and too many empty scrapbook albums, so I really liked this idea. I have also been challenged to use this tool as a way of reminding myself of my many blessings.

So, if you are reading this, consider yourself one of those blessings in my life :)
Good night.

4 comments:

Tammy said...

YAY! You did it! Welcome to the blog writing world. And I love your header...you certainly were blessed to have a wonderfully creative blog designer, eh? :-)

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~

Mrs. E. said...

Yeaaaah!!! Great Job, Tina!!
I'm officially following you! I hope you have as much fun with all this as I have.

Tricia Kist said...

Yeah! I am so glad you are doing this. I have been really bad lately keeping mine updated. Love the top part and title! So cute!

KATHY REIMER said...

It looks so great! I am happy I helped you take the leap and thanks so much for Heather or neither of us would have done it! :)Kathy